Got a passion for cycling, social media and marketing?
We could be looking for you.
GRVL and our sister company, Blue Associates sportswear is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern
GRVL launched in November 2022 and our 2023 diary of cycling events, ride outs, collaborations is getting booked up. We therefore need an enthusiastic, passionate social media and marketing graduate or junior to help us promote these stories though our social platforms.
A passion for cycling isn’t necessary, but would be a benefit.
Our sister company, Blue Associates Sportswear work with sportswear brands across all active sectors including cycling, run, outdoor, golf, equestrian and fitness and offer a turnkey solution for our clients from product design through to a finished product that we then help market and promote.
This is an exciting time as we have grown rapidly over the last 24 months, and we are now looking for a Social Media Marketing and PR Intern to help promote the brands we work with across all media and social platforms.
You will be a self-starter and a strong coordinator, working directly with the Digital Manager and CEO, to deliver regular campaigns and day-to-day account management.
You will also work directly with magazines and publications to share brand stories and promote news, stories and activities.
You will create regular newsletters as required to promote product launches and share news to subscribers.
We are an agile and result driven agency, so the ability to work across and manage several projects, managing client expectations and deadlines are essential.
Your responsibilities and experience will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating suitable social media content from stories, reels and posts on all suitable platforms.
- To implement a strategy to grow the online social audience organically.
- Excellent account management skills.
- Experience in delivering impactful campaigns and content from inception through to delivery.
- Creating and delivering creative newsletters.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- A clear understanding to deliver clients with a great ROI.
- Interacting with social media comments, posts and messages.
- Adaptable high level writing skills suitable to meet our clients tone of voice and brand values.
- Management of gear test reviews within relevant publications, both printed and digital.
- Assistance in creating inspirational press releases to circulate globally to publications relevant to each brand.
- A good understanding of the media, editorial requirements and content creation.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, newsletters and press releases.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time, working alone and as part of the team.
- Ability to grow long term relationships with press, influencers, ambassadors and clients.
- Self-motivated to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Graphic design.
How to apply. - "The important bit so make sure you pitch yourself"
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
- Covering letter, outlining your experience and why this role is perfect for you. This is your pitch, so make it count.
- Current and expected salary
Apply directly at email@example.com or through Blue Associates Sportswear website Here.