Brought to you by-:
GRVL | 1816 | WILD CYCLES | MOLOKO
Saturday 11th March
Start & Finish from Chiltern Velo, Chesham, HP5 2UQ.
40 to 60km of gravel riding through the stunning Chiltern hills, taking in Ashridge Forest, woodlands, towpaths, and the Ridgeway.
Entry fee: £10
Included with the ride-:
- A pair of GRVL socks worth £14.
- GPX file with 2 route options.
- Basic mechanical assistance if required.
- Stop for coffee/snack along the way on the 60km loop.
- Coffee and pastry at the end of the ride
- Shared photos/video folders at the end of the ride
- Bike Hire available if required at additional cost.
Difficulty Level: Social/intermediate
Group Size: 25
No Drops: [ We do our best to go at the speed of the slowest rider, but we may split the group to make sure everyone can ride at a manageable pace with some company]
Disclaimer: This is a self-guided ride and although representatives from GRVL, 1816, Moloko & Wild Cycles will participate, as a rider you are responsible for your own safety and decision-making during the ride. Please ride safely and considerately, know your capabilities and limits and adapt the route to suit your ability and your preferences. GRVL, 1816, Moloko & Wild Cycles bear no responsibility or liability for riders, their bikes or property in any way for the duration of the ride & social events.
Cancellations: Rides, Tours & Events – To cancel or reschedule please contact us at least 48hrs in advance. Bookings may be non-refundable after this period.