We are therefore Au Lait‘ed to announce our latest collaboration with Chimney Fire Coffee, a B Corp™ certified roastery who not only share identical ethics to us in terms of sustainability, but also the passion for quality.
This complex, yet well balanced espresso roast from a Brazilian family run farm has a sweet, chocolatey and nutty flavour, not unsimilar to a melted Snickers.
Join us for a Gravel Ride and taste the best gravel coffee around on the 22nd July from Chimney Fire Coffee HQ, located in the Denbies Wine Estate. (Box Hill Train Station)
We roll at 9am so arrive at 8:30am for a delicious shot of caffeine before we tackle a stunning 50K ride through the rolling Denbies Wine Estate and beautiful Surrey hills.
- Gravel bikes or MTB’s required
- GPX file of the route will be shared 2-3 days prior to the ride
- Food and AMAZING coffee available to purchase pre and post ride.
- Self-guided ride, however there will be guides leading the ride too.
- Limited to 25 riders. First come, first served.
- Remember to bring drink, snacks and a puncture repair kit.
- No Drops: This is a social ride. We do our best to ride at the pace of the slowest rider and will wait for the group to assemble again if we start to spread out.